What do we do?
The UFFP will provide strategic leadership in the development, implementation, and sustainability of FPs.
Providing advice, support, and assistance in the implementation of the programme, we will assist in the promotion of the FP as a coordinator of care.
The forum aims to monitor identified and emerging risks for FPs and advise on their prevention, mitigation, and management,
We need to jointly confront and resolve challenges faced by FPs
- Advice, support, and assistance
- Implementation of Primary Healthcare Programmes
- Promotion of the FP as a coordinator of care
- Monitor identified and emerging risks for FPs
- Advise on their prevention, mitigation, and management